WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files that hold small amounts of information. Cookies are automatically downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website and send data back to the website. Cookies send data back on each visit or may share data with another website that also recognizes that Cookie. For example, Cookies enable identification of a device, secure access to Baaya and even help us know if someone attempts to access your account from a different device.
Cookies can do other relevant jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
For further information on Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit baayadesign.com, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that’s in line with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with Baaya faster and more secure. Additionally, Cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off the Baaya sites, and bring customized features to you through Baaya plugins.
CATEGORIES OF USE:
- Authentication: If you have registered to Baaya, Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Most browsers allow you to control Cookies through their settings preferences. However, If you choose to turn off these Cookies you will still see advertising on the internet as it may not be tailored to your interests. It does not mean that you won’t be served any advertisements whilst you are online. Whilst many companies involved in using advertising Cookies and serving online behavioral advertising appear at the above link, not all do. Therefore, even if you choose to turn off Cookies used by all of the companies listed, you may still receive some advertising Cookies and some tailored advertisements from other companies.
There are a number of ways you can manage what Cookies are set on your devices. Essential Cookies, however, cannot be disabled. If you do not allow certain Cookies to be installed, the website may not be accessible to you and/or the performance, features, or services of the website may be compromised.
You can also manage this type of Cookie in the privacy settings on the web browser you are using. Please see below for more information.
You can disable and/or delete Cookies by using your browser settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies you may not be able to access parts of our or others’ websites. The following links provide information on how to modify the Cookies settings on some popular browsers:
- Step 1: Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Step 2: Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- Step 3: In the “Block Cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept Cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- Step 4: If you want to see which websites store Cookies on your computer, click Details.
GOOGLE CHROME :
- Step 1: On your computer, open Chrome.
- Step 2: At the top right, click More Settings.
- Step 3: At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Step 4: Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Step 5: Click Cookies.
- Step 6: Under “All Cookies and site data,” click Remove all.
- Step 7: Confirm by clicking Clear all.
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER (EDGE)
- Step 1: Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select “Internet Options“. If you have the Menu Bar enabled, you can select “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
- Step 2: Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Step 3: Select the “Advanced” button.
- Step 4: Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, choose one of the following:
- Step 5: Accept – To automatically accept Cookies.
- Step 6: Block – To automatically block Cookies.
- Step 7: Prompt – To prompt with each Cookie request. You can also check “Always allow session Cookies” if desired. Select “OK” when done.
- Step 8: Select the “Sites” button if you wish to set options for specific websites. Under this section, type the website in the “Address of website” field, then select to “Block” or “Allow” Cookies on that website. Click “OK” when you are done.
- Step 9: Click “OK” and you have successfully set your Cookie settings in IE11.
- Step 1: Click the menu button and choose Options. Preferences.
- Step 2: Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Step 3: In the drop-down menu next to Firefox choose Use custom settings for history.
- Step 4: Uncheck Accept Cookies from sites: Accept Cookies from websites to disable them.
- Step 5: Choose how long Cookies are allowed to be stored:
They expire: Each Cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the Cookie. I close Firefox: The Cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Step 7: Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
Baaya provides you with a number of choices with respect to the information we collect and use as discussed throughout this Policy.
Some of your choices include:
- Marketing Communications: If you no longer wish to receive our marketing and promotional emails, at all times have the option to unsubscribe by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org and to be forgotten and requiring your information to be expunged from our records by contacting email@example.com.
Click on the link below to learn more about our Privacy policies.